The International Baccalaureate Programme is a comprehensive, rigorous program of advanced studies that demands the best from motivated students. The curriculum covers a wide range of academic subjects leading to examinations for students in grade 12. In the forty years since it’s founding, the IB Diploma has become a symbol of academic integrity and intellectual promise, recognized by leading universities in the U.S. and throughout the world.
Continuation to the Diploma Programme or the Career-related Programme
• Students shall complete all work including summer assignments and assessments.
• Students shall adhere to all policies.
• Students who withdraw or who are dismissed from a course may not re-enroll in the course.
• Students will excessive absence causing the instructional time requirement to be violated may not continue.
• The Diploma Programme teacher and the IB Coordinator shall recommend the student to become a Diploma Programme Candidate or a Career-related Programme Candidate with the International Baccalaureate.
• Students may only apply for pre-approved DP courses. Students with Special Needs or extreme circumstances will be assessed on an individual basis.
• Transfer students and/or students not enrolled in the PDP program will have to test into the selected subjects.
You must enter the International Code for the US which is the number 1. So your phone number should appear as 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx.
45168 River Road
Hammond, LA 70401